Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Getting behind...Menu: Oct 5-11

I am so sorry that I have gotten behind....not really on my menus...but posting them - YES!

I have had lots of you telling me that you didn't know what you were having for supper since I hadn't posted anything. Wow, that is sweet! I am flattered that this helps you with your menu planning.

I have to say...I did something yesterday I've never done before! I forgot to buy a jar of spaghetti sauce this week for yesterdays dinner and didn't realize it until I was cooking everything up and ready to add it to my chicken. UUGGGHH!! So, I had to scrounge around and make it up! I have never been one that can make stuff without recipes or throw together spices and food to make something good. Well, I had to improvise last night and make my own spaghetti sauce. I ended up using some tomato paste, tomato sauce, some parsley and italian seasoning to create what pretty much tasted like spaghetti sauce. It wasn't quite as good as some of the more flavorable ones in the jar, but it wasn't bad AND it worked for my family! I was so proud of myself.

Anyways...on to this weeks menu.


Monday - Grilled Pork Chops

Tuesday - Chicken Spaghetti

Wednesday - Beef Stroganoff

Thursday - Leftovers

Friday - Eat Out

Saturday - Chili & Cinnamon Rolls

Sunday - Pot Roast


Have a Happy Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment