Monday, August 10, 2009

Menu: Aug 10-16

I have to brag a little...I have been doing SO GOOD sticking to my menus and cooking more and more at home. I have been organized and that helps with preparing my grocery list to insure I have all my ingredients during the week. Having menus planned out helps me to prepare about what I'm fixing that day instead of what used to happen...me thinking about it around 3 or 4 in the afternoon and then deciding to go out to eat or have pizza delivered since I didn't have any meat unthawed... I'm sure some of you can relate!

I knew I was doing better when Chris tells me tonight "this is one of my top 5 favorite meals" and then compliments me about cooking at home and 'being prepared'. YEAH!!! And, we are doing much better about sitting around the dining room table INSTEAD of fixing the plates and Chris and I sitting at the table while the girls sit at the counter and watch TV while they eat...yes, I know that is BAD! But, we have broken that habit and we are enjoying our meals more as a family...from bad to GOOD - right!

So I hope I'm inspiring you to change some of your habits at mealtime. But for now, here is this weeks menu...

Monday – Chicken & Rice

Tuesday – Corn Dogs

Wednesday – Baked Ziti

Thursday – Leftovers

Friday – Eat Out

Saturday – Pork Cutlets

Sunday – Pot Roast

No comments:

Post a Comment