Sunday, August 16, 2009

Menu: Aug 17-23

So, last week I was really proud of myself for sticking to my menus that I even bragged a little about it....

well I maybe spoke to soon!

This week didn't go as well...bummer! So, I didn't have a new recipe to post this week because it didn't happen...it didn't get fixed...because I didn't stick to my menu quite as good.

It wasn't all my fault (I'd like to say)... I was gone on Tuesday night and Chris ordered pizza instead of making an oh so easy menu item for the night...Corn Dogs! And then Wednesday I had an exhausting day and really didn't want to fix a new recipe that night...so we had corn dogs instead...I mean, why not...I had bought them right? And Thursday, we didn't have any leftovers because I hadn't stuck to the menu...so it was a box of Hamburger Helper for us...NOT MY FAVORITE THING IN THIS WORLD! We did go out to eat Friday with some friends of ours and then on Saturday we cooked out with the same friends...that was some GOOD Pork Loin on the bbq...yum...THANK YOU TIM!!! So, for today, we have pot roast - not happening since our plans have changed and we are now hanging at the pool today with Chris' family...but, that's okay with me...I'd rather be at the pool!

So, like I said...we didn't do so well this week, but I have learned that we MUST be flexible!

I hope this week is more back to schedule...probably will be since it's "back to school" week...but you never know.

nonetheless...here is this week's menu...and Baked Ziti is back on the menu, so hopefully we'll get to try it and I'll let you know how it tastes...along with the recipe!

Monday ~ Chicken Cordon Blue

Tuesday ~ Homemade Pizza

Wednesday ~ Baked Ziti

Thursday ~ Leftovers

Friday ~ Beef Tips

Saturday ~ Eat Out

Sunday ~ Grilled Chicken

Have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment