Sunday, August 2, 2009

Menu: Aug 3-8

WOW! Another menu... this is getting a little exhausing... all this organization... I almost don't know what to do with myself.

I have to admit...this weeks menu was a little more complicated than the one's before. With the daycare staring and having a menu for lunches, I now have to pick items for supper that isn't the same as the daycare menu. Who wants to eat the same this twice in one week! Boring!

So, here is this weeks menu...

MONDAY - Ham Tetrazzini

TUESDAY - Chicken Alfredo Mastaccioli

WEDNESDAY - Baked Potato Bar

THURSDAY - Leftovers

FRIDAY - Chicken Enchilladas

SATURDAY - BBQ Beef Sandwiches

SUNDAY - Eat Out

1 comment:

  1. Am I allowed to request recipes??? Can you share your recipe for meatballs sometime soon? :)

    ReplyDelete