Monday, August 31, 2009

Menu: Aug 31-Sept 6

Wow, so last week went down the toilet as to trying to stick to my menu...I mean, I didn't even get one planned out and posted. So, today...I'm aiming to get back on track!

The good news...I DID get the Baked Ziti made and it was AWESOME! Thanks Kathy for giving us a new family favorite menu item! The kids and Chris thought it was the best...and it really fed us for two evenings. There was NONE leftover in the end...after the kids asked for seconds and thirds...it for sure got eaten! I will post the recipe in a couple days...I PROMISE! You will FOR SURE want to try it out on your family!

But, for now... this weeks menu....


Monday – Sausage & Hashbrowns

Tuesday – Taco Pasta Shells

Wednesday – BBQ Chicken

Thursday – Leftovers

Friday – Eat Out

Saturday – Lasagna

Sunday – Grilled Turkey & Cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment